All about accountability and creating habits, once learned, every other phase will be more achievable
Day one, LET'S GO!
· Download my “discipline sheet”
· Purchase or get your “step monitoring watch” back on your wrist
· For a seven day period; do nothing other than record your daily steps
· Wear your watch for 24 hrs.
· Log your daily steps
· Start to “listen” to your body.
· Over think it-just do it
· Overdo it-just do your normal
· Think it is too little-it is not
· Make excuses
· Avoid buses, lifts, escalators.
· Every hour take a small walk-even 100 steps
· If you can stand-stand, if you can walk-walk
· Wear comfortable footwear
· Share your challenge with others